an ode to winter

 photo hulu1_zps9de2d9c5.jpg  photo PixieWanderlust1-4_zps45f36672.jpg  photo PixieWanderlust1-3_zps9913f3fa.jpg  photo Comet1_zpsc0bed607.jpg

“Does a leaf, when it falls from the tree in winter, feel defeated by the cold?
The tree says to the leaf:
"That’s the cycle of life. You may think you’re going to die, but you live on in me. It’s thanks to you that I’m alive, because I can breathe. It’s also thanks to you that I have felt loved, because I was able to give shade to the weary traveller. Your sap is in my sap; we are one thing.”


My energy is quickly depleting this days as this is the busiest time of year. Not only with the holidays, but our ski town has exploded in the past couple of days. I am constantly working and finding little time to be still. But this too shall pass and I am trying to enjoy the ride.

I hope you had a lovely Winter Solstice & have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment